Add ons are additional items from the farm and other local producers that you can order to come with your share on any given week. There are things like maple syrup, honey, camelina oil, apple cider vinegar, fresh and preserved vegetables and fruits, and much more. The best way to see what is available is to view the list each week. Here is how you do that:
- When you are logged in to your Harvest Hand account, go to the "My Shares" (the screen that pops up when you log in, or select "My Shares" from the top menu bar)
- Below what is coming in your shares for the week are a bunch of different categories and all the items we currently have available.
- Select the item you would like to order by adjusting the quantity in the box provided:
- Once you have selected all of the items you would like to order, go to the bottom of the screen to select your method of payment and to place the order, like so:
- Once the order is placed, it takes you to the invoice view, which looks like this:
- Here's a link to more info on how to check what is due on your account and make a payment
Deadline for Ordering Add ons:
- For Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday members, the deadline for ordering add ons is by 8 am on the day of delivery
- For Saturday members, the deadline for ordering add ons is by Friday at noon.
Leave a Reply
Please login in to post a reply