As of right now, 9:50 AM our roads are not clear.
If we get plowed by 11 AM we can still do the Tuesday deliveries.
If we are not plowed by 11 AM we will postpone Tuesday deliveries until later in the week.
I hope we can still do the Dartmouth deliveries later today. Again, we will need to be plowed by 2:30PM to make yesterday Dartmouth delivery work.
I will let you know at 11 if we are able to get out in time for today's deliveries. It is a lovely day out there now, just that we have drifts the height of the truck on our road.
It is 11:08 AM. We can not deliver Tuesday shares today. We can not get to the farm to load the van or get the van on the road.
All regular Tuesday deliveries are postponed. My hope is that Friday can work for all of our drop off locations again this week. I will confirm with everyone once I know for sure.
I will update by 2 PM whether we will be able to do the Hawthorne Delivery or not.
Patricia is just loading up the van with the shares for Hawthorne delivery only today. She still has to get to the highway from Port Williams which will take about 20 minutes, if she is able to make it. An email will be sent out as soon as she makes it to the highway to confirm the delivery is a go for today. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this Winter weather we are having.
Stay tuned for a confirmation email!
The Weather has turned snowy and appears to be unsafe for driving - it seems that metro and the valley are impacted.
We just loaded the van and now I am cancelling todays delivery.
If the weather is good tomorrow (Tuesday Frb 3) I will do the delivery to Hawthorne. Details TBA