The Weather has turned snowy and appears to be unsafe for driving - it seems that metro and the valley are impacted.
We just loaded the van and now I am cancelling todays delivery.
If the weather is good tomorrow (Tuesday Frb 3) I will do the delivery to Hawthorne. Details TBA
Frank, Izaak, Tim and I are loading the van. We are venturing out, slowly to PRCC, Emma's and Fall River. The roads here aren't great, so we will be taking it slow. Have a lovely morning!
All Tuesday CSA Members.
Your shares are being delivered today to the same place as per usual on Tuesday.
Please note: Take Frozen Tomatoes because they are not in your share box.
Grainery Pickup is at 4:45
St. Mark's is until 5:30.
Thank you and so sorry for the inconvenience of the weather and in some cases my lack of clear communication.
Happy Friday! What a week!
Saturday CSA Members,
The road report to Mount Uniacke isn't great.
The forecast for the rest of the day in the delivery areas and the Valley isn't great.
I need to travel with Lily and Frank and with freezing rain I just don't think it is necessary today.
I will plan to depart and be at all of the delivery locations tomorrow same time, same place.
If that does not work for you, then we can either double up next week or you can pickup at Hawthorne St on Monday between 4:30-5:30.
It may turn out to rain all day, in which case I am sorry for the trouble. It is freezing rain here right now.